Friday, September 18, 2009

Kidz Bop Anecdote

OMG YA'LL!!!!! I was just talking about this on facebook. 


Thanks to my friend Jackie, I have been introduced to the cure for Kidz Bop! 


I no longer have to fight the urge to scratch my eyeballs out of my head when my kids insist on listening to those stupid Kidz Bop sample cd's that some idiot fast food chain decided to include in their kid's meals. *pauses to take breath*


You have to see this. 


And watch to the end. It keeps getting funnier! 


Thanks Jackie! (Oh, and my opthamologist thanks you too.)






5 comments:

Sabrina said...

OMG...brilliant!! I must admit, the Big Mac (now with 'Lipitor') made me LMFAO!! I had to rewind and look at it again!

Jackie Ellison said...

LOL - you're welcome! did you see the other song that was linked under my post? Funny stuff!

MisWesaMoves said...

My girls and I are crackin' up at this one! Absolutely HILARIOUS!!! Thanks for the post!

The Princess of Sarcasm said...

I saw it Jackie.....he's hilarious! Hey JL! Glad you could finally join us. ;)

Erin said...

I'm laughing so hard right now, I am on the verge of ruining my keyboard with all of my tears!