This is just a quick post because I forgot all about it and I'm heading out the door in T-minus whatever time it takes me to whip up it up. (The post, not the drink. Although.......)
My girls and I took a weekend trip to Charleston, SC last summer. If you have never been to Charleston, you are truly missing out. It is a beautiful town with lots of fabulous 5 star eateries and delicious dives. But if I ever catch you at a chain restaurant there, I will learn how to block your IP address and ban you for life.
Anydrink, we had a wonderful little concoction while we were there and I thought this would be a perfect time to hook up with Think Tank Momma's Share a Staw and give you the mixins'. I copied it directly from www.food.com because I'm lazy like that short on time.
- 1Muddle the raspberries in the bottom of a martini glass.
- 2Combine the raspberry vodka, cointreau, pineapple juice, cranberry juice and lime juice in a shaker.
- 3Shake and strain into glass.
- 4Top with champagne.
- 5Garnish with a sprig of mint.
- 7Tip: When I serve these at a party, I make a pitcher of Flirtini "mixer" (raspberry vodka, Cointreau, pineapple juice, cranberry juice and lime juice) ahead of time. Then guests can pour the "mixer" in their glass, and add the champagne and raspberries themselves!