Dear Mr. Gore,
First off, I would like to take this time to thank you soooo much for inventing the internet. It is such a useful tool and I have been able to reconnect with friends, shop, send pictures to my mother in law, fix stuff via Google, watch Desperate Housewives online after realizing the prince cancelled my tivo recording, and all kinds of other really neat stuff. You have changed my life, and for that I will be eternally grateful.
However, I do have an issue with you.
See, I've been working with you on this global warming problem.
Here's a short list of things I've been doing to help.
- changed some most all of my lightbulbs to those efficient florescent ones.
- recycled my beer bottles diet coke cans.
- reused my grocery bags for luggage.
- bought really expensive front loaders that don't wash my clothes any better than my old top loader
- installed programmable thermostats
- replaced my filters on my a/c.
- bought energy star appliances
I'm sure there's some other stuff I've done like staying at home reading blogs instead of driving my gas guzzling SUV Toyota Prius around town which has surely made a real difference. Oh, and don't forget that I have been willing to wear my furry boots, not because they are awesome and look super cute, but because I am trying not to turn the heat up higher.
So with all this hard work I've been doing............
THE WORLD IS NOW IN DANGER OF ANOTHER ICE AGE!!
I think I'd rather go back to the warming thing, if you don't mind. So from here on out, I will not be complying with your pleas to stop contributing to the greenhouse gases and such. If you have any questions, I can be found under a pile of 13 blankets. Look for the furry boots sticking out.
Respectfully and Freezing,