Thursday, December 17, 2009

PROcrastinator

I know. I know. I am doing an awful job at posting blogs this week. 


But in my defense, I am room mom for both of my boys and we have parties this week. 

OK....that's not the full story. 

I am also a PROcrastinator....as opposed to an AMATEURcrastinator. 

But in my defense, I have actually been using my time semi wisely this week and have gotten most all my Christmas shopping done.


Those of you who know me in real life STOP ROLLING YOUR EYES AND NODDING YOUR HEADS!!!


I'm just dropping in to do a quick post on something I've seen this week that is REALLY funny. 

First, my friend Serena sent it to me in an e-mail. 

I LMAO...which was handy since I've been eating a lot of sweet treats this week. (Thanks Serena.)


Here it is....


CLICK ME!! CLICK ME!! 


Then, my virtual friend BRYCE DONOVAN put it on his blog. I LMAO'd again...cuz it's that funny. BD also wrote a funny column this week....as opposed to most weeks.


Click here to read Bryce's funny column.  


Scroll back through his others to read the non-funny ones.


I kid! I kid! I think most all of Bryce's stuff is good for HaHa's....or better yet, lining your hamster cages.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just how big is your ass that you were able to laugh it off twice???

lmao;)

Mae Rae said...

Do me seriously EVAH stop with the poop jokes?

Kmama said...

Both of those are hilarious!!