Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Supah's Survivor Challenge-HeeBeeJeeBee

This week for Supah's Survivor Island, Supah apparently hates us challenged us to let something crawl on us for 5 seconds.

WHAT?! Seriously?! Does she remember my previous trauma?!
You MUST read this post to understand how freaked out I am about this challenge.

I still have bonafide, serious PTSD. (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)

I'm not even kidding. If the slightest thing (like a hair falling off my head) drops onto my arm and tickles me...


I FA-REEEEEK OUT!!

No joke...full out screaming, slapping, jumping out of my skin freaking out.

It doesn't matter if it's a moth or a tarantula.

Do you now see why I have been on the verge of vomiting 
all week anticipating this challenge?

Note to self: Kick Supah's a$$

So now, without further adieu...



Now to clarify...I fulfilled my obligations of this challenge. Here are Supah's rules:


Survivors:
Go and find the most EXOTIC BUG/ Slimy thing/ crustacean/ animal that you can get your hands on .
Let it crawl on your body for at least 5 seconds Video tape the event and Vlog it.
You can go outside and dig up an insect/ bug/ slimy thing/ crustacean thing or go to your local science museum or pet store. WE DONT' CARE where you get it from.
The BEST VLOG with and AUTHENTIC CREEPY heebeeGEEbee crawling on you for 5 seconds wins.
FIVE SECONDS it MUST BE.
please count out loud
one one thousand
two one thousand
three one thousand
four one thousand
five one thousand
It must be ALIVE. LOL
We will pick a favorite HEEBEEGEEGEE VLOG.


So as you can see, "J" is indeed an authentic animal. He is creepy looking though also adorable at the same time in his spider costume. And he is certainly alive. He was on me for more than 5 seconds. I videoed it and vlogged it.
Yes, I found a loophole, but the important thing is that I COMPLETED the challenge.
AND I did not pee my pants....
Want to see other participant videos? Click HERE.


14 comments:

Adoption of Jane said...

dayum why didnt i think of that!

Unknown said...

That is so cute!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Ha! you suck. No fair! :)

Lisa said...

You are so clever! Dang! He is so cute!

Lothiriel said...

LOL!
You found the loop hold!!

BNM said...

hahahaha tooo funny!!!

Kmama said...

LOL!! Great idea!

Shell said...

Princess wins for most creative!

Jessica Jones, ATL Mom of 3 said...

What a cute spider!

Evonne said...

Definitely the most creative!

I thought about doing something like that but wasn't sure if it would fly. Good job!

Margaret said...

That is really cute! That is a great way to get around it.

Anonymous said...

Great use of loophole and ultra cuteness!!

Michelle Pixie said...

Very Cute Bug that attacked! ;-)

And so what does it mean now that Tyson made the most bone headed move in Survivor and got himself voted off?! GAH! They so had that creep Russell!

Ed said...

I am pretty sure you cheated on this.