Thursday, March 18, 2010

Supah's Survivor Challenge-Scary Prank


You should know by now that I'm playing Supah's Survivor Game. Every week we are issued a new challenge. If we win, we get a ton of really cool prizes as well as immunity. If we lose, we are subject to being voted out of the game. That part is really no fun at all. It's hard to vote out people you like. I would never last on the real game. Of course I'm guessing that would be more because of the rain, cold, bug bites, and lack of sweets and diet coke.....
So this week's challenge was another video. We were to scare someone and get it on video. 
Who to scare? Hmmmmm.....
My prince? Heck no! It would never happen. He's too calm and cool in frightening situations. 
My parents? No way. They might put me on restriction like the old days. That would REALLY cramp my style.
My kids? Maybe. 
Lucy? Uhhhh, YEAH!!! She's a bit on the skittish side anyway...PLUS...she has bladder control issues since the birth of her babies. Added bonus...I have a key to her house. Yep, she's my perfect target.
Here's the setup: So I show up at Lucy's house the other day to sneak in on her. Her husband's truck was in the driveway. Shoot! I was worried that he would foil my plan. Of course what I SHOULD have been worried about was if he was home for a nooner! Luckily, he was behind closed doors with the stereo blasting while on the treadmill. See the rest for youself...






I was afraid to sound the air horn more than a split second when Moe was barking at me. He has NEVER barked at me before. (I guess he's not fond of my costume...I guess that proves he's not a gay dog.) I was kind of scared he might attack me if I blew the horn too long!
I really became quite addicted to scaring people and decided to do it to my kids too. The prince had my video camera so I had to use my cell phone to video it. Unfortunately, iMovie does not recognize video from my cell so I was unable to edit them. But don't worry....you didn't miss ANYTHING! 
Note to self: Don't try to punk your children while they are playing video games. They will COMPLETELY ignore you. 
They didn't even flinch when the air horn was going off. I, on the other hand, now need a hearing aid. (I wonder if they make them in pink....with bedazzles?
Want to see the other entries? Go HERE to watch husbands have panic attacks and roommates recreate paranormal activity.


25 comments:

Oka said...

LMAO, poor Mo...

Unknown said...

roflmbo that was hilarious... I thought he was gonna hit the floor cming off the treadmill that fast roflmbo

Lisa said...

I for realz L'dOL!! Haha great job!

Shell said...

OMG, the TREADMILL!!!!!! That was freaking awesome.

Evonne said...

LMAO!! That was great! I thought he would go flying!

Love the disguise!

Anonymous said...

LMAO @ Treadmill Man!

Unknown said...

I love it! lol. The treadmill was awesome

Lothiriel said...

BUUUAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA...!!!!

This is great!!! You got punked and they got punked!! It was awesome!!!!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

bwahahahaha! The treadmill...I was worried for his life! hehehehe

Frugal Vicki said...

OMG, you know, people have heart attacks. I would so totally join, but what if I got voted out? It would be like middle school all over again and then I would have to lose.......wait.......I lost a TON of weight in middle school.......hmmmm

Shana Putnam said...

That was hilarious! Moe is gorgeous by the way. We used to have a white boxer just like him but he had a super bad allergy to ants and would swell up and look like quasimoto. then we would have to dope him up with benadryl and we had to find another home for him because we live on 11 acres and we cannot get rid of all the ants. true story so sad but Zeus is happy. Wow, that went ona little huh? Sorry. Anyway loved the hubby prank!

Jenn said...

OMFG. When he almost biffed it on the treadmill. OMFG. I think I smelled his shart from here!

Kmama said...

That was awesome! LOL

Michelle Pixie said...

That poor man about killed himself on that death trap of a treadmill!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I have water coming out of my eyes and I can't make it stop omigod I am laughing so hard! :D

Stacey @ Chasing Cloud 9 said...

You, Lucy and the dog were funny enough, but that poor man could have had a heart attack! I know I would have! Priceless ;)

Keeping Up With Kaegan said...

Oh my gah! That was hilarious. He almost fell right off that treadmill. lol Yall are too much fun! :) You should so win.

Jessica Jones, ATL Mom of 3 said...

OH! I totally thought that guy was going to fell off the tredmill!!! if e had you DEF would have won!

Stupidgy and his good balance I TOTALLY woul have fallen!

Margaret said...

LMAO I can't stop laughing at her husband I have watched it twice now! I love the dog too!

BNM said...

I think i would have been terrified at the dog!!!

Lol black sock dude on the treadmill= LMAO!!!!

Tammy said...

I lol when I saw the black socks...you did good girl! :)

Anonymous said...

wow, you're lucky that dog didnt eat you!!

Loved that guys socks! LOL

CountessLaurie said...

TOO FUNNY ... well done !

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Dearest Princes of Sarcasm,
Thank you for making my day.
Smooches...
Sara

carissajade said...

HAHAHAH THAT WAS AWESOME!!! I love the editing. Niceee!

Shrinky said...

Well, I had thought Mo won, until I saw the second take - yup, you have soooo won (grin)! But um, it's wise never to interrupt a hubby's rhythm.. wink.