Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Thoughts on Dancing

 My(a), My(a), My(a).........you go girl! You rocked the dance floor. Wow....it's only week 2.


And Demmmmmmmitri....you. are. hot. 


Keep the dimples, but lose the glasses. Hubba hubba...




Don't worry Kelly....I'm still pullin' for ya. But leave the nerves at the casa next week. K? Thnx.


And Donny.....You still got it!!



Goodbye Kathy and Tony....thank goodness it wasn't Maksim and whatsherface! I hope she (whoever she is) does well next week.......*drool*




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! another DWTS fan;) Im so HAPPY......I just love the show!

My favs thus far...Kelly for the girls...and that snow board dude for the guys....

Im so happy to have found your blog, my ball room dancing friend;)

The Princess of Sarcasm said...

The snowboarding guy? Really? Not Donny? He's my fave guy. And I looove Kelly!! (See last week's blog post on DWTS.)

Shelley said...

Ummmmm...let's not forget to mention my boyfriend Derek and all of his hotness! I don't care who he's dancing with just as long as I can watch him :) I like Louie (snowboarding guy) too...he's such a sweetie and just smiles all the time! But I'm with you Kim - Kelly and Donny are my faves too. Next week - Samba and Rumba - Woo Hoo!!!

The Princess of Sarcasm said...

Oh Shelley, you know I like my men tall, dark, and handsome!! Derek is one of my favorite dancers (no doubt the most talented) and I love him, but he's not my crushin' type. So go ahead and take him! He's all yours!!